Multimedia Player 1.1

YAGMURADAM

Multimedia Player 1.1

mmplayer1111.jpg

Program hakkında bilgiler:

Winamp ın alternatifi olarak düşünebileceğinizi şık bir arayüze sahip ücretsiz olan bir müzik programı.

İngilizce Açıklaması:

Multimedia is an Audio Player focused on sound reproduction with quality. It is almost as good as the well known "Winamp" player. However it takes less memory and CPU, then runs faster. My main goal when starting this project was to make this player very light but which would give you good sounds reproduction.

Multimedia is an Audio Player dedicated to all musicians and people with weak computers. It is my effort to express my passion for music. It´s capable of playing various audio formats such as mp3, modules, CDs and open-sourced encoders.

Multimedia Player is not yet a Multi-media Player (and won´t be XD) because I want to focus my effort on making a program made expressly for music (full performance,etc..) then another for video.

It´s playback quality is excellent because it´s based on the famous BASS Audio Library which produces excellent playback quality !!! Of course Multimedia is freeware. My ambition is to make Multimedia Player the best player around the web. However, I accept donations. :clapping:

Features:

Excellent Playback Quality.

Skin Support.

Equalizer with visual effects.

Playlist Editor.

# Freedb Support + Freedb Local Database Explorer.

Sonique 1.x Visualization plugins support.

Input and DSP Plugins Support.

WinAmp 2.x DSP Plugins Support.

ID3v1, ID3v2, OGG Tags, WAV Tags, WMA Tags, Modules Tags Support.

Fast, easy to use ´n´ light

It´s freeware !!!!

Multimedia supports the following formats:

.OGG, .MP3, .MP2, .MP1, .WMA, .WAV, .AIF, .AIFF, .AU, .SND, .MO3, .IT, .XM, .S3M, .MTM, .MOD, .UMX, .CDA, .FLAC, .OFR, .OFS, .WV, .MPC, .MP+, .MPP, .MID, .MIDI, .RMI, .KAR, .SPX

Multimedia Player supports the following playlist formats: .MPL, .M3U, .PLS

System Requirements:

AMD PR200 or Better.

48MBytes memory.

Windows 98SE and above with WDM Drivers.

A sound card.

Gülegüle kullanın.Saygılarımla

Zipli Dosya boyutu:6.10 mb tır.

İndirme adresi:

http://download.freewarefiles.com/files/multimedia.zip

Archived