Qttabbar 1032 Final

Smartsis

QTTabBar 1031 Final

8c6cda9dda9f8dcaf888bc565cd69361.jpg

QTTabBar 1031 Final | 5.6 Mb

QTTabBar is extension for Windows Explorer that brings tabbed browsing to Microsoft's file browser, along with a host of other great features. QTTabBar is a shell extension for the standard Windows Explorer, like others found in Best Free Windows Explorer Add-ons. It transforms the Windows Explorer into a tabbed browser with many other customizable functions and features. This extension, if properly configured and customized, could make Explorer a serious rival for other file managers reviewed in Best Free File Manager, and indeed betters all the other file managers I have tried.

The software extends the capabilities of Windows Explorer considerably, and can be extended itself with various add-ons and plugins if desired. It may be used by average users with the default installation, but it is probably best suited for intermediate to advanced users who wish to spend some time setting it up and harness the extra power and functions available to the program. Quite a few people asked about the speed. As far as I can determine it only slows Explorer down by milliseconds, if at all. This is of course difficult to measure. It is faster than any other file manager I have tried. The exact behaviour of many functions also depends on how your standard Explorer default options are set.
http://turbobit.net/doj1c0nglz5a.html
http://www.gboxes.com/nixhlv6jrmsa/QTTabBar_1031.zip

Edited by Smartsis