Immersive Explorer 0.5.7 Beta

MrRush

593NjF0.png?1

YxGjCDe.jpg?1

UIR9jN0.jpg?1

Microsoft'un sade explorer'ından sıkılıanlar için harika bir Explorer.Henuz Beta aşamasında olmasına rağmen iyi iş görüyor. Resim önizleme ,Video yürütme , Müzik çalma gibi işlevselğili bulunur...

Immersive Explorer 0.5.7 

for Windows 7/8 x64x86

http://www.mediafire.com/?847ax8d31xycp8w

Edited by dj sms

• 7 ay sonra...

pl3t.png

Immersive Explorer 1.0.1

for Windows 8, 8.1 x86/x64 or Windows 7

http://www.mediafire.com/download/187c1cs881sp7mq/Immersive_Explorer_1_0_1.zip

Release notes for Version 1.0

Finally! One year and a half after the release of its first beta version, Immersive Explorer is now available in version 1.0!
This 1st stable version should be good enough for daily use on desktops, laptops, or tablets. 
I hope you'll enjoy using it, and that you'll find it useful! And if you do, please consider sharing it with your friends :)
(Having more people who use my application motivates me to spend more time working on it!)

Immersive Explorer is free, and will stay free. The source code will also be released at the same time as the version 1.0.2. However, I've decided to keep using timebombs in the stable release. While I know that a few users will dislike this practice, I think it's a reasonable choice to ensure that people always use the latest version of my application.
This decision is based on my experience with my previous projects: I still see a lot of web sites offering 5-years old outdated versions of my apps for download, and many people who download these very old versions don't take the time to download the latest version. When they encounter a bug, they just stop using the app (and sometimes, they even write a negative comment about it!). I hope you'll understand that, for me, it's important that people don't judge my work based on bugs I may have fixed months (or years) ago.

Also, I want to say thanks to all the people who have used the beta releases during all this time. Your feedback (especially bug reports) has been very valuable! Keep sending me emails or posting comments on my web site about suggestions and bugs you encounter!

What's next?
There are still a lot of features that are missing from Immersive Explorer 1.0, but here is what I plan to implement in the coming weeks:
-Version 1.1 will include an Image Resizing feature (with live preview of the result and comparison with the original image)
-Version 1.2 should add support for automatic refresh of drive list and folder content
-Version 1.3 should add support for favorite folders, and custom folder wallpaper
-Later versions will implement audio playlists, improve the picture viewer's touch support, folder content load time, ...

Configuration required :
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
If you're using a tablet : 
   -At least an Intel Atom Bay Trail CPU (most tablets released with Windows 8.1). 
   -Also works with an Atom Clover Trail CPU (most tablets released with Windows 8.0) but requires further improvements to run smoothly.
If you're using a desktop/laptop : At least a Dual Core CPU (Core 2 Duo, Core i3/i5/i7, Athlon 64 X2, ...)
At least 1 GB of ram
The .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 must be installed (it is already installed by default in Windows 8 and 8.1, but not on Windows 7)