İngilzce Çeviri !

StoneKing

[b]Climber Falls 305 Metres and Lives[/b]
[i]A climber is lucky to be alive today after he fell 305m down a mountain. Adam Potter, 36, was climbing near Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Scotland, when he slipped on some ice. Falling the height of the Empire State Building would kill most people, but Mr. Potter escaped with just a few cuts and bruises. The helicopter rescue team were shocked when they arrived at the rescue area to see Potter standing up talking on his mobile phone. Royal Navy rescuer Tim Barker said: “We did expect to…find the worst-case scenario."

It’s a miracle how Adam Potter survived the fall. Mountain climbing is a dangerous sport and many people die every year in accidents. Potter told reporters that his fall won’t stop him climbing. He said he wants to climb Mount Everest one day. Potter remembers what he was thinking as he was falling. His first thoughts were: “This is going to hurt.” Then he thought about Mount Everest: “I was thinking about my trip I’m about to go on in two months to climb Everest. I was thinking it would put a stop to that,” he said.[/i]

[color="#FF0000"](Bu konuma bakıp yardım eder misiniz? http://www.tnctr.com/topic/166796-windows-7-hata/page__pid__979172#entry979175 )[/color]

[quote] [color="#8B0000"]Dağcı 305 metreden düştü ve hayatta[/color]

Bİr dağcının 305 metreden aşağı düşüp bugün hala hayatta olması tam bir şans..Adam Potter, (36)Ben Nevis in yakınında iskoçyanın yüksek dağlarında tırmanış yaparken ..buzda kayması sonucu İmparatorluk devlet binası(yada devlet sarayı ) kadar yüksek bir yerden düştü..
İnsanı düştüğünde ölmesi kesin gibi görünen yerden bay Potter birkaç kesik ve morlukla kurtuldu.Helikopterli kurtarma ekibi gelip onu telefonla konuşurken ayakta görünce şoke oldu...Kraliyet Donanma kurtarma görevlisi Tim Barker:"Biz En kötü senaryoyla karşı karşıya gelmeyi umduk"dedi.

Adam Potter"in böyle bir düşüşten sonra nasıl hayatta kaldığı tam bir mucize.Dağcılık ve tehlikeli bir spor olduğunu birçok kişi kazalarında her yıl ölmekte.Ancak Potter düşüşünden sonra tırmanmayı bırakmayacağını ve bir gün Everest Dağına tırmanmak istediğini söyledi.

Potter düşerken düşündüklerini belirtti:"bu gerçekten acı vericiydi.. everest dağını düşündüm.iki ay içinde evereste tırmanmak için bir gezi düzenlemeyi düşünüyordum.bu düşüncemin son bulacağını düşündüm..dedi[/quote]

en son bu kadar oldu....hata yapmış olabilirim...sonuçta bende bir insanım :) ...SAYGILARIMLA

Edited by byvistakazim