GetData Recover My Photos v3.72.442

OulCidoY

GetData Recover My Photos v3.72.442

3486mxh.jpg

Digital picture recovery is easy with ‘Recover My Photos’.

Follow these steps:

Download and install ‘Recover My Photos’ on your PC.

Connect your camera to your PC or place your memory card into a card reader connected to your PC.

Run Recover My Photos and scan your memory card or even scan your PC hard drive. Then…

View the Photos that you can Recover

Recovery is 100% Safe, Secure and Guaranteed

Most digital cameras do not wipe photos from your storage media when you delete photos or use the format command. If your digital camera storage media is corrupt and you get the message “Media is not formatted would you like to format now?”, your photos may still be recoverable. Recover My Photos can save the day. Recover My Photos searches your media at a low level to recover deleted photos and display them to you.

Recover My Photos works with many types of direct camera connections where your media card appears as a drive letter on your PC. If your camera is not displayed as a drive letter when connected to your PC you can use a digital camera card reader.

Recover My Photos is fast and easy. No technical skill is required to recover deleted photos. Recover My Photos will recover from Flash, Memory Stick, Smart Media or other storage media, including your PC hard drive.

What you see is what you get! Any pictures that you see in the free trial version can be safely recovered once you have purchased and registered the program. A software registration key is provided on-line at the end of the purchase process and is also sent to you by email for fast recovery. Recovered photos need to be saved to separate drive (e.g. ‘D:/’) from the one on which they were recovered.

Registration of Recover My Photos includes free lifetime updates and support. We are the experts in digital camera photo recovery. If you would like a feature added into Recover My Photos please do not hesitate to contact us.

http://rapidshare.com/files/11387017/RMP372442_pc1.rar.html[/CODE]

Edited by OulCidoY

• 1 yıl yıl...

Recover My Photos 3.7.2.720

RecoverMyPhotos-v3.61.jpg

Tanıtım:

Recover My Photos, dijital fotoğraf kurtarma yazılımıdır. Bilgisayarınızda ya da çeşitli depolama aygıtlarında bulunan fotoğrafları yanlışlıkla ya da kazara sildiyseniz, artık üzülmek yok. Programla bu fotoğraları tekrar elde edebilirsiniz.

Program JPEG, TIFF, BMP, CRW, PSD, GIF, JPG, 3GP, MIDI, ASF, WMV, ASX, MOV gibi çeşitli dosya türlerini kurtarabilir. Sabit disk yanında SmartMedia, CompactFlash, Memory Stick gibi çeşitli harici depolama aygıtlarını destekler.

Hızlı ve basit yapısıyla kurtarma işini 4 basit adımda yapabilirsiniz. Program tarama sonucu kayıp medya dosyalarını (resim, ses, video gibi) bulup size sunar. Bulunan dosyalara kolay bir şekilde tekrar ulaşarak, bilgisayarınıza tekrar kaydedebilirsiniz. (Bu deneme sürümde kayıt kapalıdır!)

Programı kullanabilmek için teknik bilgiye ya da uzman bilgisayar kullanıcısı olmanıza da gerek yoktur. Basit ve kolay kullanım imkanı sağlar.

İndirmek İçin:

http://www.fast-load.net/index.php?pid=c1ea5ff2032cb2dc52e63f23451b0512[/CODE]

[/center]

• 5 years yıl...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...